From:
Dean Pistilli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 17:30:37 +1100
I don't normally smoke, but at times when I have a colitis flare up, smoking is one of the "tricks" I can use to reduce inflamation and stop the flare up.. nicotine has been proven for some weird reason to stem off UC.
I go through periods of no tobacco, then another week i might take 3 a day (like medicine). I find this totally different from non-conscious smoking (walking and smoking, image smoking or smoking for something to do.. which I try never to do.

By the way, yeah there are a couple of additive free brands.. American Spirit is good, they have it here in Oz. Some Roll your own are usually good too. Malborough Lights actually have more than 100 chemicals in them (no wonder they taste yummy) (coming from a friend who used to work for them), and most other popular brands are about as bad.

reg.,
Dean, Oz.