PALEODIET Archives

Paleolithic Diet Symposium List

PALEODIET@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dean Esmay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 May 1998 20:14:08 -0400
There seems to be a bit of a problem with our list software.  Normally most
messages to this list go through a human moderator, and messages lacking a
certain level of intellectual rigor, or accidentally sent to the list
instead of as private correspondence, are not passed on to the membership.
But lately some messages are getting through without any review at all.
I'm not sure how that's happening, but I'm looking into the problem.

Thanks all for your patience.  We seem to be having a number of small
quirks with our software right now (others have appeared behind the scenes,
so hopefully won't have been noticed by most).

Nothing to worry about, just wanted everyone to know that strange things
are afoot and if something weird appears don't take it too seriously (for
now).

 -=-

 "If in the last few years you haven't discarded a major opinion or
  acquired a new one, check your pulse, you may be dead."--Gelett Burgess