PALEODIET Archives

Paleolithic Diet Symposium List

PALEODIET@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dean Esmay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 1998 16:36:58 -0400
The following reference was recently emailed to me:

http://www.vegan-straight-edge.org.uk/GW_paper.htm

I have not had time to do more than glance at it yet, won't for at least
another week, so it may be silliness or may be interesting.  Rather than
sit on it I thought I'd go ahead and post the reference.  Highly
speculative stuff but an interesting bibliography.
-=-
   Anger will never disappear so long as thoughts of resentment are
   cherished in the mind. Anger will disappear just as soon as thoughts
   of resentment are forgotten.

                Buddha (B.C. 568-488)