PALEODIET Archives

Paleolithic Diet Symposium List

PALEODIET@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dean Esmay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 1997 19:17:10 -0400
Submitted by one of our list members who prefers to remain anonymous:

See the Times London for an article Science Briefing by Nigel Hawkes

            Dental defects * Roost boost * Tracing tots

                   Roots of disease
http://www.the-times.co.uk/news/pages/Times/frontpage.html?1529511
for April 21 1997.
It is a report of tha work of Professor Robert Genco in Buffalo NY on
gum disease and it's connection to other potentially fatal conditions.

-also submitted-

 ANTIQUITY http://intarch.ac.uk/antiquity/index.html

VOLUME 68 NUMBER 258 MARCH 1994
Sarah L.R. Mason, Jon G. Hather & Gordon C. Hillman Preliminary
investigation of the plant macro-remains
from Dolní Ve^stonice II, and its implications for the role of plant
foods in Palaeolithic and Mesolithic Europe
You have to get the journal or photocopy (by library interloan I expect)

Dental Microwear (evidences of past diet)
 Hominoids and hominids
http://comp.uark.edu/~pungar/referenc.html

I expect you have these already!
Never mind the fun is in the chase! :-)