PALEODIET Archives

Paleolithic Diet Symposium List

PALEODIET@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dean Esmay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Nov 1998 20:34:22 -0500
1) What is the scientific evidence regarding the existence of pesticide
residues in modern meats?  What is the extent of evidence that said
residues are carcinogenic?  And what is the evidence regarding whether or
not plant foods are somehow safer in this regard?

2) What medical authorities have advanced the suggestion that standard
treatment protocols for gestational diabetes are ineffective?

3) Is there a reference to support the claim that prior to 1922 the Joslin
Clinic had never had a live birth to a live woman?

While this is only a semi-formal forum, I urge members to provide specific
evidence for any claims.  Speculation is not disallowed here.  However we
have members from many diverse fields.  While we do want to be able to
relax and just talk here, I urge members to remember that not everyone may
share the same background, and that the bigger a claim is, the more it
demands some form of objective source to verify it.

Much thanks for all efforts in this regard.

 -=-

  "What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the will to find out,
   which is the exact opposite."          --Bertrand Russell (1872-1970)