PALEODIET Archives

Paleolithic Diet Symposium List

PALEODIET@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dean Esmay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 1997 18:06:33 -0400
A quick reminder for members of the Symposium: If you opt to submit a
message to the Symposium, please remember to change the SUBJECT line of
your email.  Our archiving system (at
http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/paleodiet.html) is a searchable
archive of all traffic to have appeared to date.  Subject lines are
frequently one of the most useful ways of finding messages regarding
specific subjects, but this is not useful if messages always have a subject
that merely says, "Paleodiet Archive - 4 Sep 1997 to 5 Sep 1997" (or
whatever date).

Our membership is continuing to grow on a regular basis.  Since starting in
late March of this year, we have reached well over members, with more
joining on an almost daily basis.  The large majority of our members have
doctorates in fields such as paleontology, biology, biochemistry,
anthropology, medicine, dentistry, nutrition, and archaeology (including
more than one archaeobotanist, archaeological dentist, and others with
related specialties).  The remaining minory are by and large graduate
students or practicing degreed professionals.

I hope those of you who have joined us in the last month or so have found
the time to review our archives (as mentioned above), as we have had many
fascinating discussions to date, many on issues deserving of further
analysis.

I would also ask that if any of you know of other academics and researchers
who would be interested in joining our esteemed group, please send me email
so that I may contact them and invite them to join.

I want to thank you all for being a part of this splendid community we've
built.

 -=-
 "Rest not! Life is sweeping by; go and dare before you die. Something
  mighty and sublime, leave behind to conquer time."  Goethe (1749-1832)