PALEODIET Archives

Paleolithic Diet Symposium List

PALEODIET@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael J Rae <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 16:42:33 -0700
--

On Mon, 5 Jun 2000 16:00:36

>From:    Linda Scott Cummings <[log in to unmask]>

>In a message dated 5/23/00 3:01:18 PM EST, [log in to unmask]
>writes:
>
><< So: has anyone done any research, or seen any research, or would anyone
> consider DOING research, to investigate the relative proportions of the
> tocopherols in the Paleodiet, via hunter-gatherer diets eg?
>  >>
>Michael,
>
>I'd be interested in collaborating on some Paleodiet research.

If you are suggesting a collaboration with ME, I'm afraid I'm not a researcher, academic or otherwise, although I'd be more than happy to go digging and processing data if you can suggest where I should go dig! I might also be able to get some raw data from an aquaintance of mine who DOES do E research.

I have some
>good records of regional Paleodiets (remember they are different by regions).  I'd prefer to start [in  North America]
>because I have better data.

Even the most tentative and preliminary of reports would be better than nada.

Thanks for your interest in the topic! Let me know if you proceed, and how I can help.

-Michael

Send FREE Greetings for Father's Day--or any day!
Click here: http://www.whowhere.lycos.com/redirects/fathers_day.rdct