PALEODIET Archives

Paleolithic Diet Symposium List

PALEODIET@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dean Esmay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 1997 16:10:31 -0500
I have sent written an announcement about the Paleolithic Diet & Exercise
Symposium to the following journals:

European Journal of Clinical Nutrition          Hertfordshire           UK

American Journal of Human Biology               East Lansing Michigan   USA

American Journal of Clinical Nutrition          Berkeley California     USA

Journal of the American College of Nutrition    Miami Florida           USA

Journal of Nutrition                            Urbana Illinois         USA

The Journal of Applied Nutrition                Austin Texas            USA

Medical Anthropology                            Atlanta Georgia         USA

Journal of Human Evolution                      London                  UK

American Journal of Physical Anthropology       Dartmouth               USA

Current Anthropology                            St. Louis Missouri      USA

The announcement includes a description of our group, the URL for the
archives, and instructions on how to join the Symposium.  With any luck
this should see our little group expand significantly.

If anyone has suggestions for other journals that would be worth sending
this information to, please send me email.  I will need not just the
journal name, but a mailing address as well.  Electronic mail is preferred
since postage has to come out of my personal pocket, but a regular mailing
address is fine.  Also if anyone, especially those outside of North
America, would like to volunteer to send announcements to significant
journals in their part of the world, please email me and I'll send you a
copy of the announcement.

Overall our little group is doing well.  New membership has slacked off
considerably but membership remains comfortably stable--and I expect it to
pick up considerably once we let the journals know we're here.

Thanks all for your continued participation.

 -=-
 "Rest not! Life is sweeping by; go and dare before you die. Something
  mighty and sublime, leave behind to conquer time."  Goethe (1749-1832)