PALEODIET Archives

Paleolithic Diet Symposium List

PALEODIET@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 17 Mar 1998 17:45:18 EST
Dear Dean,

I don't know if this is something you would post on your site, but I am
putting on a conference this August 13-15 in Boulder, CO where Loren Cordain,
Ph.D. will be the keynote speaker.  He will talk for 2 1/2 hours on the
Paleolithic Diet, grains and their problems, macronutrient ratios, and related
topics.  Those interested my email me their snail mail address at
[log in to unmask] and I will send them a flyer on the conference.

Thanks!

Robert Crayhon, MS