PALEODIET Archives

Paleolithic Diet Symposium List

PALEODIET@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dean Esmay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 1997 13:25:57 -0500
Er, I made a significant error in my last posting.  The geologist Ashton
Embry ([log in to unmask]) emailed me his message and asked if I would
post it  for him.  I did but I foolishly neglected to mention that it was
HIS message, not mine.

So in reading the above, please keep in mind that it's Ashton Embry's
message, not mine, and address any inquiries about it to him (or to the
list, if it seems appropriate).

 -=-
 Bugs: You be quiet. He doesn't have to shoot you now.
Daffy: He does so have to shoot me now. I demand that you shoot me now!