PALEODIET Archives

Paleolithic Diet Symposium List

PALEODIET@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ray Audette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 1997 00:40:25 -0800
Even more striking differences can be observed between the fecal remains of dogs fed commercial
dog food and that of wolves or (in Texas) coyotes.  See "A field Guide to Animal Tracks" for
illustrations of wild canine feces and compare these to the mess on your lawn.
My own dog's (fed a wolf diet) feces are very different than the other dog's in our neighborhood
and this makes cleaning the lawn much easier.

Ray Audette
Author "NeanderThin: A Caveman's Guide to Nutrition"
http://www.sofdesign.com/neander

Automatic digest processor
 Knowing your own keen interest in this subject