NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Murray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 08:16:33 -0500
My family uses "Dari-Free" (A & A Amazing Foods) with everything, including
cereal and it tastes fine to us. It doesn't seem to have an overpowering
taste like the soy milks do. The only problem is the lack of protein and
fat, if your child is under two and needs a certain amount in their diet.

At 01:08 AM 2/17/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Rice milk may not have the same protein but it is far better tasting than
>any soy milk I've tried. Don't ever do a taste test with the kid.... (I know
>I shouldn't be kidding about this). I can't hardly keep down my Mini Wheats
>when I put soy milk on them However, I prefer to cook with soy milk.

Linda Murray