NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
D Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 14:38:03 -0600
Kimberly Sherwood wrote:

> I don't understand why it has become a
> problem.  I don't always agree with everything, but it does make me think
> about things I may not have otherwise.

I don't understand how it happened either... nor why I have been receiving
rude and very threatening personal emails from Cathy O'Connor.  I certainly
tried to keep the discussion only reasonable and non-emotional.

>Probably not all children will need formula,
> but some may.  We all know our children and families best.

Exactly.  And as I hope everyone realized I was only stating that alternatives
are available and slamming other list mates because they don't feel your
particular way is the only way simply is not supportive to any one.  I only
stepped into this after Cathy argued this with another list member.

> Let's not argue about this, but discussion about it is completely relevant
> here.  Let's all take what we need and leave the rest!

I hope to be leaving it alone entirely as the threatening tone of the letters I
have received from Cathy on this are unbelievable.

Denise