NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Silvia Alzieu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 14:50:30 -0300
Hy, Everebody!
I'm a new suscripted in the list!

I have 2 childs of 3 years old, who i give them my breast, and a child (Micaela) of 6 years old. I want to tell you something happened to the last one:
One year ago, we toke releice she's got (moco??) into the ear; that's my we begain to be more careful with foods (to be honest, so much more than before). We think that cow's milk is the first cause of sikness all of kind. And just a few days ago, after an (audiometrķa??), she is TOTALLY RECUPERED!! We're so happy because of this murther!!
One more thing: If someone from the list make the translation spanish to english, I can send information about cow's milk by Dr. Jorge Esteves.
Well, that's all... (at the moment...)
From Bs. As., Argentina: By!!

Silvia