NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lisa Kovaleski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 14:20:39 EDT
Dear Amanda,
I'm not sure if the following info will help or not but.....we found out our
son was anaphylactic to dairy when I tried to wean him at 11 months in order
to go back to work.  Unfortunately, we found out by a skin test that he
couldn't tolerate soy based formulas either.  Since then (on the advice of
the pediatrician and the allergist) he has been drinking "Imagine" original
enriched rice milk. He will turn 2 in November and has luckily grown out of
the soy sensitivity.
Best of Luck
Lisa Kovaleski