NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 4 May 1997 13:05:06 -0400
Loretta,

   You sound a lot like me as far as allergies go.  I have gotten a
tremendous amount of help from what is called an EPD allergy shot.  I take it
every 8-10 weeks right now.
Eventually that will space out more.  I have only had 4 shots and am seeing a
big improvement in my chemical allergies---I can now where jewelry (even the
cheapo earings), I can ride in elevators now with people with perfumes and
cigarette fumes on them and I don't get a headache etc. etc.  I use a dr. in
KC, MO.  He is an MD and specializes in Environmental Medicine and Allergies.
 EPD Society has a web site now that tells you how to find out where drs. are
that are certified to use EPD.  Web site is:
 www.best.com/~athene/epdns.html.   Doubt this will help you for your trip if
it is right away but maybe the future.

Carol Harber