NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
psam ordener <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 1997 07:47:14 -0800
Kathy, what a great idea!  Since it's obvious Albert isn't going to
outgrow his milk allergy (he's 9, had it 8 years), I ought to start
collecting recipes for him that are dairy-free (or my versions
thereof) so when he's out on his own he can use them.  He's already
interested in cooking, and makes suggestions to me about how to
adjust a recipe to get rid of dairy.  Let's see- the pumpkin pie, and
the chocolate pecan pie, and the chicken a'la king . . . . I think
it's useless to list brand names that are dairy free, 'cuz every time
I turn around they've changed ingredients.

psam