NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Darlene Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 1997 16:10:17 -0500
I was wondering if any of you react to dairy products with a runny nose or
asthmatic symptoms?  Within about 30 min of eating a piece of Am. cheese
(real stuff, not cheese food), my daughter (age 4) gets a runny nose and
becomes congested.  It takes several days for it to go away.   She can drink
Ensure. But eating cheese seems affect her.
My son (age 7) becomes asthmatic after several days of eating dairy products.
 Both were exclusively breastfed, daughter- for 28 months, son -for 35
months.  Allergies presented themselves after breastfeeding stopped.
Thanks,
Darla