NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linnea Ogrentz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 11:27:17 -0700
Thanks Janice and Beth for the information.  Beth, I suspect dairy only as a hunch.  You are right, it could be anything or nothing.  But, I figure it can't hurt to try the elimination diet.  If my instincts serve me correctly, it will make a difference.  If not, our diets will be much improved anyway- no?  They are talking tubes for my sons ears and that does not thrill me.  The elimination diet will be my last ditch effort to try and get to the bottom of it all...Thanks again!  Linnea

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."  Albert Einstein