NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pamela Brundage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2003 08:20:50 -0400
I recently had a request from another mailing list that I belong to for some
non-dairy, non-egg appetizers... I then had to dust off my thinking cap. I
sent them some of the ones picked up here, and some of my own. Thought you
all would appreciate the following:

7 Layer Bean Dip

1 can vegetarian refried beans
1 12-oz container non-dairy sour cream (available in your health food store)
1 jar of your favorite salsa (any one will do but it's best to be a real
salsa, not a taco sauce
1-2 medium tomato, diced
1 small onion
1 can black olives, sliced
1 pkg shredded non-dairy cheese (if your guests are milk allergic, make sure
you get one that doesn't contain any milk proteins)

Layer the above (in order) in a 9" pie plate and serve with chips.

Could anyone give me the recipe for the crepes that was discussed last week.
I seem to have misplaced it and wanted to include it in what I send them.

Thanks.

Pammi