NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert Cohen 1-888-not-milk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 1997 13:11:45 -0800

From: Gregory Epler-Wood <[log in to unmask]>
my symptoms... headache, "inner" lower back/abdomen, sluggish, cramping,
diarrhea.  I'm not lactose-intolerant.

Dear Gregory,

Welcome to the World of milk proteins!  If you are the average American,
40 percent of what you eat is milk or dairy!  Lactose is not the only
ingredient in milk that causes problems.  Casein, lactoglobulin and
lactalbumin all have been associated with your symptoms.  They were
actually identified in 1877!  We really haven't come very far since
then, have we?

Try to eliminate ALL dairy products for just five days.  Can you do it?
I am not shy when I ask people about "how regular" they are...Go without
any milk and dairy for 5 days and tell the world how healthy you feel!
CAUTION:  Dan TwoGood taught me to read labels...Tuna Fish has casein
added to it and non-dairy creamer is made from milk derivitaves!

BE HEALTHY!

Robert Cohen