NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kerritag <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 1997 17:24:09 EST
This does not relate to dairy allergies, but it does relate to the asthma
topic.

If I am in a house where a cat resides for longer than 1/2 hour or so, I WILL
have an asthma attack.  Used to be they just made me have a runny nose, itchy
eyes, sneezing etc.  As I grew older I became MORE sensitive to them and now
have to avoid them at all costs.  Doesn't matter if I touch the cat or even
see it, just breathing the air where the cat lives will do it to me.  I would
assume ingested food allergies would also possibly cause further damage over
time if not discovered and avoided.  (Just my 2 cents)  :-)

Kerri