NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susan Gallant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2007 23:36:34 -0800
It's interesting that you mention the intolerance. I can't help but suspect it's the same as allergies even though a lot of people think they're two different things. I think it's because doctors insist they are two different things, but an allergy is a negative reaction to something right? Your body cannot "tolerate" what has been ingested because it senses something not right or is not able to handle what is there. That's just my observation. I know some would disagree with me on that and I suppose everyone is entitled to their opinion, but it just amazes me how the medical field rewords everything so they can have liscence to charge patients for a medicine on the market because something has been given a medical label for a condition. They get bonus points from pharmacutical companies for doing so too.
    Sorry, I'm going on a tangeant again. Anywyas, I've never heard of anyone being in agony from consuming dairy. I'm sure it's out there but you're the first person I've heard say anything like that. We have the common symptoms in our family like congestion, asthma, sometimes migrains, bedwetting on our girls' part, etc., and one of our city bus drivers said he gets stomach cramps from it. What kind of agony do you experience? I guess I'm just more curious than anything. Sue

Need Mail bonding?