NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Subscriptions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 2005 10:00:02 -0600
hmm... good question.  I guess I would first go with the no lactose no
casein for a month or two.  Then try re-introducing the Lactoce Free and see
if any symptoms come back.  For me, it takes about 4 days for the casein to
start affecting me, so don't expect symptoms to appear right away unless
it's a true allergy in that some phase of anaphylaxis kicks in.

Jenifer