NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 12 May 1998 12:28:20 -0600
This is really interesting, because we've always had two everywhere,
just because my huband is really really paranoid about redundancy.
He has always said... what if one doesn't work (right or at all)?
so, we get 2 for preschool, two for home and two for Alyssa's travelling
medicine bag.

I've told her preschool teachers of the recall, and to be ready with a second
one if they would need to use one before we can get them replaced.
This year, I was considering not keeping so many around, but now I'll
continue to have redundancy.

Laurie (and Alyssa)

: Since the problem with the pens is that they may not have enough of a
: dosage in them, can you keep two on hand, where you usually just keep one
: until you're able to get good lot numbers?  I'm just curious.