NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Max Desorgher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 May 1997 13:03:10 +0000

Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 18:07:15 +0000
From: "Michael Pelletier" <[log in to unmask]>

Dawn wrote:
> All this talk of butter and margarine lately makes me wonder
> if I am the only person on the list who simply gave it up?
(edited for brevity by listowner)

I've been milk intolerant for maybe forever. I've found out that its
better not to look for substitutes. Just eat something else or go
without. It's amazing how your tastes change. In time you'll wonder how
you ever could eat that.
The only sustitutes we use here are for other family members who feel
guilty eating in front of me.  I tell them it doesn't matter but its
their problem.