NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 22:34:17 -0500
>I would also like to now how to deal with the abdominal spasms, cramps,
>bloating and nausea that comes with this sort of thing.  I also have
>irritable bowel syndrome which doesn't seem to help!!!

The book has the diet you need, no more bloating!!!  Really, it is true, I
am speaking from real life experience!!  No, I am not selling anything, I
am just a 50 year old grandmother that has finally found relief from years
worth of what you are describing above.

>Are their any tablets that you can take to reduce the levels of stress and
>to relieve the above?

I also take digestive enzymes from Enzymes Inc. (they have been one of the
missing puzzle pieces in my improved health.  Here is how to contact the
Dr. that designs the enzymes.  1-800-637-7893. Sarah M. Buchanan,
MD,Director of Clinical Research Enzymes, Inc.

In addition to taking a digestive enzyme ( which I take) I take acidophilus.
That will help with the IBS.   The acidophilus will "eat" the bacteria in
your bowels and intestines which cause the IBS.

HTH
Marianna-avoiding dairy
SAHM to Adam 6 - not sure but I think he may be Lactose intolerant
Matthew 4 - so far no dairy troubles
Kianna 18 months - allergic to dairy.