NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Marie Rublee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 08:06:44 -0500
Hi Deborah,
I'm so glad you brought up this topic! My daughter is so picky, hates
sandwiches and it's driving me nuts trying to find ideas for a protein
source. Could you share some of the things that your daughter enjoys? One of
my daighter's  favorites is a gorp made with assorted nuts (she likes pecans
in it) , sunflower seeds, raisons and non-dairy chocolate chips.
Gotta run,
Marie