NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
DC Health <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 22:59:53 -0500
I've had it done twice by/in 2 different hospitals.
The 1st hospital took over 4-5 hrs; had more trouble from the IV placement than from the drug itself.
Tne 2nd hospital was much better; no problem with IV placement this time, took just 4 hrs. I'm a Celiac too and the 2nd one gave me a good gluten free meal; the 1st didn't give me much to eat.