NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lisa Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 10:16:53 -0500
A good starting place for some of these issues is "Is this your Child?" by
Doris Rapp MD.  The focus is general allergy rather than milk/dairy, but it
covers a number of allergy symptoms (such as behavior) not covered in many
other books.

My daughter Heather had been diagnosed with ADD and possibly autism, but
without milk and corn no longer exhibits the behavioral symptoms that had
caused her problems.

Certainly not saying this will work for everyone, but it's worth
considering.

Lisa