NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Bench <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 12:47:01 -0400
I just noticed the following posting that came through while I was on
vacation.
I hope the person is still around, or that someone else may know...

The message below states, parve Cheese Doodle-ish puffs from a Kosher
store.

Does anyone know of a vendor, product name and UPC code??

Please??  I have been searching for some of these for my son.  There is
no jewish
Store here, but if I can find the product name and vendor, or even the
UPC code, I
Can then probably find a jewish store/kosher store, somewhere, that will
mail the product
To me.

Thanks in advance for your help.

(PS: I am also still hunting for vanilla wafers that are truly
dairy-free, and
Some way to make normal jello pudding with rice milk to gel.)
>Date:    Wed, 28 Aug 2002 09:51:25 -0400
>From:    Ellyn Adler <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Waffles, Chinese Food and Junk Food
.......some text cut....

>Junk Food: If you can find a kosher market or even the kosher section
of a supermarkert
>There's parve chocolate, ice cream, cookies, candy...everything!   I
live
>right outside Philadelphia and the supermarkets have started to add
large kosher sections within
>the market. We recently discovered parve Cheese Doodle-ish puffs that
were pretty good, but it's.
>been so long since we've had the real thing, we've lowered our
standards. If anyone lives near the >ShopRite in Cherry Hill, New
Jersey, there's a Kosher Experience store-within-the-store and there's