NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brandy Lejeune <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 23:43:19 EDT
<PRE>Ok folks, since I had the origional question about dairy free milk, I am
aggravated at the comments that there is no such thing as dairy free milk.
Where have you been? Milk can be made from rice,soy, nuts, coconuts,
potatoes( Dari-Free is a brand name), etc. And none of these contain dairy.
Just to clarify, Alex, if you would have read my first post, my son is
disabled and on a strict caloric diet requiring a certain fat intake daily.
And since you do not know my son's medical history, nor or you a doctor, I'd
appreciate it if you'd stick to what you know. Others understood what I
meant, and I have enough problems dealing with rude teachers, doctors, etc,
to have to read your smart aleck remarks on my wording. Thanks for setting me
off, as I have never been so aggrevated on any of my support groups before.
Brandy