NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Coons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2008 12:19:01 -0700
Rice Dream is usually availble at Whole Foods and other natural foods stores.  It is made by the same people that make Soy Dream, so you may be able to have them order it.  On the Soy issue, the newest formula has Soy Lecithin in it, so it just makes ingredient watching even more important. (I have reactions to Soy and Milk Protein)

A few years ago they changed the formula of the snack bags of Famous Amos cookies to include milk. Luckily, I caught it...

Beware of NEW and IMPROVED...