NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Abigail Neuman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 20:30:23 PDT
Rita, you have my full support.  I honestly can say that I am shocked
that someone with allergies (i.e. members of this list) would be so
insensitive to suggest that your son should live an abnormal childhood
for the sake of one special tree.

I truly hope your son can enjoy the outdoors in peace now.  I do wonder
how long it will take to clean up all the nut residue.  I am sure it
might take some time before he no longer reacts.  My thoughts are with
you and him.  I'm sure your son is glad to have you for his mother.  You
are extremely thoughtful and caring person.  I could hear that in the
message you posted earlier.  I appreciate the passion you have for
protecting your child.  Hang in there Rita.  Don't back down.  Don't let
them bully you into saying you were wrong for taking down that tree.
You did the right thing.

Take care.  Abigail