NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brandy Lejeune <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 10:56:56 EDT
Riley needs dairy free milk with fat because he has major sensory issues and
can only tolerate a few textures and flavors. He will not drink juices of any
kind, nor water. occasionally, we can get him to drink the plain pedialyte,
if we add a little milk to it for color. so, he needs all of the fat he can
get, from every source. he is very skinny(25th percentile), for his height
(60th percentile), and is such a picky eater. hope this explains why we are
looking for dairy free without fat, and thanks for all of the help!    brandy