NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2007 23:51:19 EST

In a message dated 2/7/2007 9:00:26 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Anywise,  I've never heard of anyone being in agony from consuming  dairy

In my house it can consist of more than 12 hours of gut wrenching pain,  gas,
multiple episodes of diarrhea that end with passing out from the pain, and
vomiting without stopping the heaving for hours. Try listening to your kid
scream in pain for all that time.

Sounds like you should be very glad that your family only has MINOR  problems.
Stefanie