NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elaine Coloura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 19:38:46 EST
In a message dated 12/5/01 2:56:05 PM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> For school, I have a project where i have to pretend that I have a baby for 6
> weeks.  Each of us in the class are assigned an accident and my baby's
> problem is that she is allergic to milk.  I am supposed to find out
> alternatives to milk and what it will cost me.  Can anyone help me?
>
> Thank You,
> Catrina
>

> Catrina,

Well, my son is on Neocate which runs us about $500 bucks a month. Hope your
baby can tolerate a less expensive alternative. You could also use rice milk
or of course breast feed. Mother would just have to stay away from dairy
herself.
Elaine