NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nancy Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 13:25:22 -0500
Hi! It seems most of my efforts and emails theses days concern Hunter  but I wanted you all to know that last week we challenged egg and milk, separately of course.

He  PASSED egg!!!!!!!!!!  But, he did not pass milk.....he got super whiney and unbearable tantrums about everything; even his favorite diversions didn't help; and his diapers got smellier and some foods were undigested in the diapers and he didn't sleep well....he seems better today but his eyes still look a bit red.... I am confident though that his reaction to milk, as of know, is not an anaphylactic worry, GI and behavioral mainly.  Just wanted to share!!!

Nancy

"Mothers of little boys work from son-up to son-down!"

"My sons  are my greatest accomplishment and the opportunity to raise them  is my greatest challenge"