NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lisa Sostack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 18:59:04 +0000
[log in to unmask] wrote:

>  I personally got surprisingly accurate results from
> muscle testing done by my chiropractor. I think I've heard the term applied
> kinesiology connected with it.

Carrie -
        I called this method "voodoo allergy" testing for years after my son
was tested in this way -- especially because the chiropractor used a
nurse as an intermediary.  She touched my son's stomach and did the
resisting to the doctor's requests to push up.  Supposedly Patrick was
allergic to white grapes, dairy and one or two other things.  We never
went back for allergy testing, although the doctor is a wonderful
chiropracter.  Imagine my surprise four years later to get blood work
back showing that Patrick's allergic to casein!!!  Voodoo?  Maybe not.

Lisa