NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deborah Garner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Dec 1997 15:05:38 -0600
Speaking of etiquette.......

I joined this list after Mr. Cohen was apparently banned for a time.  I
am thankful for the information I have gained here, yet I can say since
this person has been reinstated I have a cluttered mailbox full of
arguments that I don't really want to read.

I want to continue on this list because of other valuable
information.....but I do not want to read the so-called "banter" between
dueling know-it-alls.  Please, use private e-mail for such
correspondance.

Weren't we just a short time ago worried about length of posts and space
on the server, etc.?  I have a strong suspicion that many people agree
with me.  Discussions about Epi-Pen, new food ideas, recipes, training
children, etc. are what I value the most.  Please don't try to scare us
about poisioning ourselves or our children....I'd say people who care
enough to be here are doing the best we can to make our lives/children's
lives as healthy as possible.

This is not an attempt to be rude.   I don't necessarily agree or
disagree with Cohen, et al, just voicing my two cents.

Thank you,

Deborah Garner