NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 May 1997 10:00:29 -0400
Tammy Glaser asked:

>Don or Max, I have read Barry Sears book and am interested in the paleo diet
>list.  Please send me more information!

Actually there are now two lists. PALEODIET is for research discussion, and
the just gone live PALEOFOOD is the sister support list. Both are hosted at
St. Johns and I am a "quiet" listowner of both. To subscribe to PALEODIET
you need to fill out a questionnaire and send to the primary listowner. To
get it send SUB PALEODIET your name to [log in to unmask]

PALEOFOOD is an open, confirm subscription to the same address. But it is
so new there are no subscribers yet. I suggest one subscribe, but not post
for a few days and give some others a chance to subscribe.

Now what we need is a list on Darwinian Medicine....

Don.