NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Marla Shapiro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 20:18:32 -0400
.so sorry to hear you'd received that negative feedback; i thought that was the purpose of this list! (not to mention the fact that reading others' stories/sagas can be helpful & informative to us, besides being supportive & helpful for you). and since, based on headers & return addresses, it's always clear to me that it's you & what you're writing about, i figured people who didn't want to be bothered would just delete w/o reading....

my daughter's not soy allergic, so i for one won't be joining other/new lists, but i sure do wish you the best....marla

Marla Shapiro, Ph.D.
MSC 5A0622
Regents Center for Learning Disorders
Georgia State University
33 Gilmer Street SE, Unit 5
Atlanta, GA 30303-3085

>>> [log in to unmask] 10/05/02 08:25AM >>>

I received an email yesterday that these larger groups are not the place for continuous updates on your child and that "clogging" up the group with such emails was not acceptable, so I felt the need to make a smaller knit "family".