NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ellen Weiser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Apr 1998 11:47:59 -0700
The soups are available in most natural food stores and select groceries
in N. America. They were just introduced last week, so some stores might
still be awaiting delivery.  If you don't have luck finding them,
contact me and I'll try to help you find a store in your area.

Ellen Weiser
Imagine Foods, Inc.
Ph: 800-333-6339  (ext. 36)
Fax:650-327-1459