NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
SDidinsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 May 1998 15:03:35 EDT
In a message dated 98-05-22 11:27:50 EDT, [log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 Daughter has severe reflux , not sure why!
 What exactly is Eosinohil gastroentritis, I have never heard of it????
 Seeing gastroenterologist on Tues. would like some info. prior to visit.
 Thanks
 Debi In Alberta.
 PS Sharon, I tried to send you private e-mail but it bounced right back to
me!

Debi:

Eosinophil gastroenteritis is when there is a high white cell count in the
esphogus which is usually caused by allergy.  Here are some links.

 <A HREF="http://chorus.cs.uwm.edu/doc/00903.html">eosinophilic
gastroenteritis</A>

<A HREF="http://edcenter.med.cornell.edu/CUMC_PathNotes/Gastrointestinal/Gastr
ointestinal.html">GASTROINTESTINAL DISEASES</A>
<A HREF="http://www.pedianet.com/news/illness/disease/files/eosinoph.htm">
eosinoph.htm at www.pedianet.com</A>
 <A HREF="http://www.icondata.com/health/pedbase/files/EOSINOPH.HTM">
EOSINOPH.HTM at www.icondata.com</A>

Eosinophil gastro. can only be diagnosed by a GI doc following an andoscopy
and biopsy in which there is an inflilitration of white cells.

You may not have been able to reachme directly as my mail box may have been
full.

To subscribe to the mailing list for eosinophil gastroenteritis and allergies
go to the web address below:

http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/eosinophilgastro

Sharon