NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rita Doppenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 1997 11:27:07 -0500
>Anyone have any ideas for an Allergist in Indiana, preferably =
>specializing in food allergies, or know where I could get any ideas?? =20
>It's time to switch!!

Kelly,

  I dont know if there is such a service in the US, but in Canada we have a
toll free number that any hospital/doctor can give you that is for the
College of Physicians and Surgeons. It is a service that will tell you all
the doctors in specific fields in your immediate area or the area you
specify. Try calling your local hospital and explaining your situation. If
there is no such service available then they should at least be able to give
you a name of an allergist somewhere within reasonable travelling distance.
Best of Luck to you!

Rita Doppenberg
A.S.K. Inc.
Allergic Specific Kids Inc