NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 4 Jun 1998 16:14:46 -0400
I can speak for myself.  I do have to take a very high dose of Calcium
supplement a day.  At first my doctor too suggested that Tums were good for
Calcium supplement.  However, in combination with the other medication I was
taking it was back firing on my system.  So, I had to stop taking it.  I did
learn the hard way.  This is why in my previous post I suggested that one
has to ask their pharmacist/doctor is it's OK for them to take.  It is my
understand that some of us are taking other medications too.  So check it
out.  It's always better to be safe than sorry.

Clelia