NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cathy O'Connor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 07:49:01 -0800
Just to offer a suggestion here...Fleischman's Salt Free margarine is
not only dairy free, but it also non-hydrogenated.  From chatting with
others, I have learned that it is available in both Canada and the USA.
It is a great consistency for frying, baking etc. (but make sure you buy
the regular, not diet), and you get used to not having all that salt,
which although I realize less salt is healthy, I did miss it at first.
If it's an issue, there is always the good old salt shaker.

Cathy