NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Melissa C." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jun 1998 11:07:27 +0000
>I've seen lots of discussion about missing calcium in a no-milk diet, but
what about missing fat? Small children (those under 3) need LOTS of fat in
their diets
>Theresa Ray

These both are concerns for me, especially since we've realized that our 15
mo. old still has her soft spot on her head!  Can still feel pulse and
respiration on it too.  (Doc is going to look into it this month) She
drinks LF milk, but it's only 2% and doesn't have enough calcium. !  And
the Smart Beat cheese she loves is fat free!!  Do we need to push for a
"fat supplement?"  (Boy, wouldn't they laugh!!)

Here's a brainstorm.  Liposuction  transplant.  I know, I know, wrong kind
of fat, but they'd probably laugh less!!

Just venting........  :)

Melissa