NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Don Marcotte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 17:00:43 -0500
Kimberly -- good for you and your allergist. I believe the human body and
its reaction to food to be so complex that the field of medicine cannot
comprehend the totality of the issue. You are in the best position to judge
behavioral changes in your child, for example. I never cease to be amazed
that family members doubt the kid's mothers. Your story is all too common
and really sad. If you have been a list member for a while like I have,
you'd almost cry at some of the stories told here. An example was a MIL
feeding dairy products surreptitiously to her daughter despite warnings to
the contrary. Come to think of it, that made me mad, not sad!