NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pamela Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Nov 2005 17:37:20 -0600
Gertie,
If you're eating all the same foods you used to before you were getting that
feeling, have you checked the ingredient lists again? They sometimes change
and the manufacturer doesn't have to announce the fact as long as the label
is updated. You could eat something "Safe" one day and buy it the next week
and it's changed. I have taken to reading the ingredient list on EVERYTHING
I buy, even if I bought it a couple of days before. I had one instance where
I bought several items of the SAME THING and the ingredients changed from
one to the next. Even when I bought them on the same day! It takes longer in
the grocery store, but not feeling sick is worth it.
Pammi
PS: For those seeking chocolate... the Soy Delicious Chocolate Obsession
"Ice Cream" is awesome, especially when you're craving chocolate! which, for
me, seems to be a lot, but that could just be the stress. lol.